Monday 10 January 2011

IA 10

Arrived this morning as I was 1/2 way up the road with a travel mug of my fave tea.

Ooooh its one of the 500 Signed copy !!!!!!!

Trying to order a second set of pre-heresy jumppacks and paypal is fracking me around. Im gonna rip them off and use the standard packs, or see if I can get some from some place other than Chapterhouse. 2 charges on my card from paypal, tho I put all the information through.

Sorry Chapterhouse Im no longer going to use you for the resin parts.

2 comments:

  1. Chapterhouse charged you twice?!?! That's rotten, I hope you're able to get things set right and have them issue a refund. Congratulations however on getting one of the 500 signed copies... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pay pal that charged twice, not chapterhouse tho the payments to chapterhouse did not go through so Im sending cash.

    ReplyDelete