Wednesday 26 January 2011

In Bound

A small update, Have tactical squad (SG-1) 1/2 done so I'll be off to exeter on Wednesday of next week to pick up another 5 man team to finish off the squad and I'm also going to get a terminator squad not got a designation for them yet and the legs I will send to a good friend a Mr Bryan Steele to do some cybernetic work on the legs (Resistance if futile) If his name rings a bell have a look in the writers part of Warmachine Prime (the very first book) and some mongoose publishing books (B5). Here is his web site http://www.ursasden.com/

Please use him for conversions tell him Derina sent ya.

I done a update to the first edition Earth/ Minbari War but Mongoose didn't want it the buggers.

I also have a Storm Raven (Flying Brick, Space Shuttle) call it what you want it looks like a brick. As a payment on a commision for Mr J of Dice Roller fame.

1 comment:

  1. This is really exciting, thank you again for agreeing to help me out in such a way. [Mr. Burns voice] Excellent......

    ReplyDelete